- Dry Enzyme, Food Grade
- DO NOT STORE ABOVE 30 DEGREE C Celsius (oC)
- Tan liquid
- Normal Smell
- aqueous solution.
- DO NOT STORE ABOVE 30 DEGREE C
- JULY 2022 Years
Ferric Carboxymaltose is given in the treatment of deficiency of iron in adults. Ferinject is directed in cases when either oral iron preparations are ineffective or iron supplements cannot be directed. It is also recommended in case when iron needs to be delivered quickly. Lab tests must be considered in the diagnoses of iron deficiency. Ferric Carboxymaltose is effective for treating iron deficiency aneamia in patients who have chronic kidney disease. This medication increases iron levels to help body make more RBCs. The package contains one vial of 10ml and each ml contains ferric carboxymaltose, equivalent to elemental iron 50mg.
Ferinject is indicated for the treatment of iron deficiency when :
- oral iron preparations are ineffective.
- oral iron preparations cannot be used.
- there is a clinical need to deliver iron rapidly.
- The diagnosis of iron deficiency must be based on laboratory tests
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 7 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- LUPIN PVT LIMITED
Office: No -103, 1st Floor, Plot No C-1/A, (Plot No-1), Block -C, KH No-456, Sikka MS Chamber Aurna Park, Laxmi Nagar Delhi Delhi India +918037301545